Individuals who are interested in obtaining an immigration permit for Cyprus from abroad are eligible to apply if they meet the following requirements:
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Have a clean medical record.
- Should not have any intention to work in the country.
Financial Eligibility Requirements
- The applicant should deposit a minimum amount of EUR 30,000 in a Cypriot financial institution.
- Have a secure annual income (can be combined with spouse) of at least EUR 30,000 transferred to a bank account in Cyprus from abroad. This annual income should increase by EUR 5,000 for every dependent person (children under the age of 18).
- The applicant and/or his spouse should purchase a property or other buildings:
1. Two residences (apartments or houses), OR;
2. A residence and a shop, OR;
3. A residence and an office.
The property purchased should worth at least EUR 300,000 (excluding VAT).